ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Last Updated: April 20, 2020
You will only use the Services for legal purposes and activities, and your storage, display, transmission, or other distribution of any text, images, documents, files, videos or other materials on or through the Services (“User Content”) must be in compliance with any applicable law.
Do not post, upload, or otherwise make available User Content that does any of the following:
- Misrepresents any person’s identity, misleads or contains any fraudulent information;
- Contains or promotes pornography or pornographic sexual products, content or services;
- In any way exploits, harms or threatens to harm children;
- Promotes any illegal activity or illegal goods, illegal drugs, or contraband;
- Includes offensive materials, including expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or profanity or any obscene, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content;
- Violates laws or infringes the rights of any third party;
- Is libelous, defamatory, or threatening; or
- Contains viruses, malware or other malicious code, or anything else that may be harmful to the Services or to Cultivate Advisor’s networks, systems, or other customers or users.
You may not, under any circumstance:
- Violate the privacy or confidentiality of other users or their User Content;
- Share, “re-post,” broadcast, or otherwise make available other user’s posts or User Content (in any format) outside of the Services without their prior express permission to do so;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Services;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Services or Cultivate Advisors’ or other users’ systems, resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Services or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, accounts registered to others, or to Cultivate Advisors’ computers, servers or networks;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the Services (including your account);
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation in connection with the Services;
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or compile a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods or through the use of bots, crawlers, spiders, or otherwise;
- Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures Cultivate Advisors takes to restrict access to Cultivate Advisors Properties, or use any software, technology or device to send content or messages or to harvest or manipulate data;
- Use, display, mirror or frame Cultivate Advisors Properties, or any individual element within Cultivate Advisors Properties, Cultivate Advisors’ name, any Cultivate Advisors trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Cultivate Advisors’ express written consent.
You are responsible for immediately taking action to prevent or correct any known or suspected AUP violation. If Cultivate Advisor believes in its sole discretion that you or any other user has violated this AUP, then Cultivate Advisors will attempt to promptly notify you of such violation. Cultivate Advisors may, in its sole discretion, (a) remove all or a portion of your User Content, or (b) terminate your access to the Services. Our failure to notify you will not limit its remedies or create any liability on the part of Cultivate Advisors. Should we take action based on this AUP, you will not be entitled to any refund or abatement of fees. Cultivate Advisors may work with legal authorities as well as pursue criminal and/or civil charges relating to any violation of this AUP.
If you become aware of any actual or potential violation of this AUP or security vulnerabilities related to the Services, you agree to promptly notify Cultivate Advisors. Such reports must be sent to [email protected].